Imago Relationship Therapy Clinical Skills 2
The Imago Clinical Skills 2 training builds from Clinical Skills 1 course and is the final 5 days of the training that needs to be completed in order to become a Certified Imago Relationship Therapist.
- You need to have completed the Imago Relationship Therapy Clinicial Skills 1 training.
- You need to be a member of a recognised professional counselling or psychotherapy association such as the BACP, UKCP, NCS, BPS
Once you have completed this training you have attended all 12 days requried to become a Certified Imago Relationship Therapist.
Your next step towards certification would be the 6 months of supervision and submission of 1 recorded session for certification. Click here for more information about the certification process.
This training includes both theory and practise. Each afternoon includes a significant portion of the time devoted to pracitising the skills of an Imago Relationship Therapist with your peers.
The curriculum includes:
- Consolidation and supervision of your work with couples. Supporting you in improving your use of the Imago Dialogue.
- Working experientially within the 5 days to deepen your own understanding of Imago and the part your relationships play in the work you do with couples.
- How do deal with sexual issues.
- Managing affairs.
- How attachment issues and developmental wounding create reactive interactional cycles and how to help couples out of this.
- How to use dialogical interventions to help couples step out of defensive behaviour.
- How to work with highly reactive couples through the use of containment and affect regulation.
- Building empathy, romance and appreciation in your couples relationships.
The fee is £750 for the 5 day training.
Yes you can. To be taken to the intallment page and to read the terms and conditions, click this link.
The training is face to face and takes place at The Affinity Centre.
The Affinity Centre
7A High Street
19th - 23rd September 2022
To sign up for the course please complete the form below and make payment to guarantee your place.