Imago Relationship Therapy Clinical Skills 2
The Imago Clinical Skills 2 training builds from Clinical Skills 1 course and is the final 5 days of the training that needs to be completed in order to become a Certified Imago Relationship Therapist.
- You need to have completed the Imago Relationship Therapy Clinicial Skills 1 training.
- You need to be a member of a recognised professional counselling or psychotherapy association such as the BACP, UKCP, NCS, BPS
Once you have completed this training you have attended all 12 days requried to become a Certified Imago Relationship Therapist.
Your next step towards certification would be the 6 months of supervision and submission of 1 recorded session for certification. Click here for more information about the certification process.
This training includes both theory and practise. Each afternoon includes a significant portion of the time devoted to pracitising the skills of an Imago Relationship Therapist with your peers.
The curriculum includes:
- Consolidation and supervision of your work with couples. Supporting you in improving your use of the Imago Dialogue.
- Working experientially within the 5 days to deepen your own understanding of Imago and the part your relationships play in the work you do with couples.
- How do deal with sexual issues.
- Managing affairs.
- How attachment issues and developmental wounding create reactive interactional cycles and how to help couples out of this.
- How to use dialogical interventions to help couples step out of defensive behaviour.
- How to work with highly reactive couples through the use of containment and affect regulation.
- Building empathy, romance and appreciation in your couples relationships.
The fee is £750 for the 5 day training.
The training is face to face and takes place at The Affinity Centre.
The Affinity Centre
7A High Street
19th - 23rd September 2022
To sign up for the course please complete the form below and make payment to guarantee your place.