How To Become A Certified Imago Relationship Therapist
Once you have completed Imago Clinical Skills 2 you can become certified as an Imago Relationship Therapist. Certification will happen when you've met all of the requirements listed below.
Certified Imago Relationship Therapists can become full members of Imago UK, can call themselves Imago Relationship Therapists and have persmission to use the Imago logos on websites and promotional materials.
Certification will make you one of the few fully qualified couples therapists in the UK and you will attract more couples into your practice as a result.
- Full attendance at all 12 days of training (Imago Foundations, Imago Clinical Skills 1, Imago Clinical Skills 2)
- Attendance at a "Getting The Love You Want" couples workshop or "Finding and Keeping Love" individual workshop.
- Complete 6 sessions of supervision once you have completed your training.
- Submit a minimum of 4 videos of your clinical work with couples in supervision.
- Complete 2 written reports of your personal and professional experience of working with Imago Relationship Therapy.
- Submit a video of a full Imago session with one couple for assessment once you have completed all other requirements.
- Be a member of a recognised professional counselling or psychotherapy body in the UK such as UKCP, BACP, NCS, BPS.
- Have professional Insurance.
- Submit a Clinical Member Agreement.
One hour of supervision with me costs £80.
You can have face to face or online supervision. If you choose face to face my address is:
The Affinity Centre
7A High Street
I have supervision spaces Tuesday to Friday 9.30am - 4.15pm. Please book early as due to demand you may have to wait a few weeks before there is a slot available.